Thursday, September 3, 2015

German Challenge: Learn German in One Year

I'm on a mission. A self-imposed mission, at that. Which is why this blog should act as my accountability partner.

Because I am learning German in one year.



It's something I've been interested in for a half decade or so, but now I finally have the proper motivation: I'm traveling to Germany in July of 2016.

I can't wait! And there's nothing like a lofty (some might say unrealistic) goal to get me going!

This journal will not only hold me accountable but also keep track of my progress to help identify the pace needed to reach my goal on time and to document how far I've come.

I'm excited to have a record of all the knowledge and most effective learning methods I acquire.

And I'd love to have you join me!

While my blog and videos are for my learning process and a way to keep me going, I hope they may benefit you as well.

In addition to all the vocabulary, phrases, grammar, and culture I learn, I will be keeping a list of German learning resources that you may find useful.

I'd love to hear from you about your language learning experience and any ideas or resources you could share. You may contact me here or on Twitter @KaitlinMoose using the hashtag #LearnGermanWithMe.

Danke! And good luck (to both of us)!

No comments:

Post a Comment